Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 7 (Keep on changing)

Hi my dear followers!

The end is getting closer:)

Wow week 7 and almost starting week 8.

During this week we have been discussing about learning autonomy as well as One computer classroom. I took part in both discussions. I would like to share an article which seems to be pretty interesting when talking about learner´s autonomy Click here

Concerning my project I am glad to be worning with Orquidia and Marina to give us support on our projects and help each other. My report is no ready yet but by wednesday 29 it should be finished (hope so hehe)

I started working on my google site  editing home page as well the teacher´s description. My students took a look of it last friday when I brought my computer to the classroom to show them the site, They just loved it and are excited to start learning online too:)

Still catching up with some tasks,

Yohimar

No comments:

Post a Comment